Sign in to follow this  
bravo 6

ArmA 3 1.04.111668 (update feedback)

Bravo 6 is this some kind of bad joke? Complaining about the runway lights been inserted into the game? You think its fun to populate an airfield with lights in a 2D Editor?

Jeez...

I really don't see the problem in that. If you like to accomplish something you will do it for the mission's sake.

I did and its not that hard. ;)

I lost about 4-5 FPS with last update. For me it's quite a significant number especially when there is a big fight going on.

And I have to mention as well that the FPS loss is even on Stratis not just Altis so I guess it's not an object question but something else.

Hi.

I believe that one day, not far away, the Bohemia Interactive regret some choices done, ​​without taking into account, what it was before ArmA for the community.

This new way of giving updates with the dropper is carrying a number of difficulties for developers of multiplayer events...and not only to them!

It's impossible to do anything if there isnt all materials together, and BIS know this very well.

So their new policy is aimed at the more casual gamer that the veterans fans,this was a title for adult audience and mature....we will see in the future if your decisions were right!

The new update dosent improve nothing about optimizations in the game,what was been done to the patch vers. 1.2,indeed, there is a drop in frame rate in general, and frankly I did not feel the need for it.

Of course, those who is playing in SP dosent feel the problem about MP, then there's even a campaign three new weapons ... what more could you want?

Seems that every update them distribute candy to the kids...and in fact ...they treat us as such!

And how have taught to answer when somebody give you a little present?

Thanks!...right?

Ok...thanks so much for this Chupa chups BIS!

Next one?....new sunglasses?....different hat color?...a fog light for the quad?

How long i must still wait just for get all packet vanilla?.....because I have a right to know, since I paid for it!

After 12 years that i follow you like a great fan...this is unacceptable over that inconceivable be treated so!

Regards

Edited by Enrico

Anybody else having the feeling that the yaw rate of the little bird has been reduced?

Hi.

I believe that one day, not far away, the Bohemia Interactive regret some choices done, ​​without taking into account, what it was before ArmA for the community.

This new way of giving updates with the dropper is carrying a number of difficulties for developers of multiplayer events...and not only to them!

It's impossible to do anything if there isnt all materials together, and BIS know this very well.

So their new policy is aimed at the more casual gamer that the veterans fans,this was a title for adult audience and mature....we will see in the future if your decisions were right!

The new update dosent improve nothing about optimizations in the game,what was been done to the patch vers. 1.2,indeed, there is a drop in frame rate in general, and frankly I did not feel the need for it.

Of course, those who is playing in SP dosent feel the problem about MP, then there's even a campaign three new weapons ... what more could you want?

Seems that every update them distribute candy to the kids...and in fact ...they treat us as such!

And how have taught to answer when somebody give you a little present?

Thanks!...right?

Ok...thanks so much for this Chupa chups BIS!

Next one?....new sunglasses?....different hat color?...a fog light for the quad?

How long i must still wait just for get all packet vanilla?.....because I have a right to know, since I paid for it!

After 12 years that i follow you like a great fan...this is unacceptable over that inconceivable be treated so!

Regards

Why didnt you just wait until all the content was finished before you bought the game?

I really don't see the problem in that. If you like to accomplish something you will do it for the mission's sake.

I did and its not that hard. ;)

So you assume runway lights cause your fps problems? Why not disable them via the mission with hide object?

And here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22247 because you want a lower detailed Altis that runs better on your lower end PC.

Why didnt you just wait until all the content was finished before you bought the game?

LOL, its never finished!

Why you do not read what I wrote about it?

...and just for precision,all the context,had to be already in the package realase,as it was written on the BIS title promotion, and not...step by step...like right now!

Hi.

I'm not a fortune teller!!

So you assume runway lights cause your fps problems? Why not disable them via the mission with hide object?

And here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22247 because you want a lower detailed Altis that runs better on your lower end PC.

And what do you think about a better optimization of the game also for the High end PC?....because that's the problem!

How many people can keep stable 60 FPS,right now, on Altis map in MP? :rolleyes:

But which side are you?

I like ArmA so much....but a little objectivity never hurts!

Regards

Edited by Enrico