Sign in to follow this  
Lpbrokr

Sounds from gr

Hey, I spent over 2 hours last night putting some really awesome sounds that i had gathered from Ghost Recon, Sum of All Fears, and some other mods for the two, into a sound mod.  But, whenever i made them into a .wss file by converting them, i noticed they were all 30kb in size.  So what I did then was converted them back to wav and tried playing them.  They were ALL blank 0:00 files.  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!  I was so p**sed off at having wasted two hours for nothing.  As anyone who has played Ghost Recon might agree, they have awesome weapon sounds for just about everything.  Rifles sound like cracks, MG's are slightly deeper than rifles but still have that cracking noise.  I thought they would be excellent in OFP.  If anyone has successfully managed to change these sounds over w/out any problems, could you please post here how you did so?  Thanks

The sounds of ghost recon are copyrighted by RedStorm entertainment. It would be illegal to export them to OFP and publish it without the explicit permission of RedStorm.

Closing smile.gif