Sign in to follow this  
crashdome

Dialog in breifing

If I opened a dialog in the init.sqs, would it open up in the breifing screen?

I tried but my dialog doesn't work at all (I have to fix it first) but I may change it if this is possible.

OK - fixed my dialog and it WILL pop up in breifing, but it loads before the actual breifing. This means that the dialog is not TOP MOST dialog and I can't access it until breifing is over. Is there anyway to change which dialog is TOP?

Actually - now that I think about it. How would I set it as topmost other than through the init.sqs? If I set it through the init.sqs the breifing would still take over as topmost. Hmmmm....

this would seem to be a lost cause unless anyone has any ideas?

Hi,

I don't think it's a good to call something like a dialog in the init script. I note between the 1.46 and 1.75 some little difference, for example the 1.75 don't like an infinite loop IN the init script but you can CALL an infinite script. Second problem in 1.46 in a mission i have a lot of inits, then for debug i used globalchat, don't work. In init script the screen is not "on" i think. Try a trigger, or a script in player, to know who is the first called, or desable map in init script...

All my ideas...

Bye