Sign in to follow this  
ArakAtak

My mouse stutter is fixed !

Oh Happy Day !!!

I just installed my shiny new Gainward GeForce4 Ti1200XP GS and thought I would run through some different games to check out how good it is (awesome !wink.gif

I haven't played OpFlash for months b/c I have a Logitech mouse and ever since I have had the game (since it was released) I have had the stuttery mouse problem.

It was playable for a long time but then it suddenly became totally unplayable for no good reason.

I had run through every troubleshooting option around and tried hundreds of different things to fix it without success. I had to resign myself to a life without Flashopint sad.gif I almost gave it away to a friend last week !!!

Now when I started it up it is running flawlessly smile.gif YEEEE HHHAAAAAAAA !!!! and I even have all graphics set to max as a bonus !

The only thing I can think of that may have fixed it is either the new 30.82 nvidia drivers or the reinstallation of DirectX 8.1 that I did with the card install.

Anyway - I just had to share my good news and maybe it will help someone else who is still having this problem.

ps. It wouldn't just be the better vid card as I already had a GeForce2 GTS.