Sign in to follow this  
c-rock

Request for Objects - Compass and Binoculars w/Scribe Lines, 6400 mils

Good day, everyone.

I've searched for these items and I'm certain that I've seen them before but can no longer find links and all of the old websites and databases that I used to use are gone (maybe moved?). I know this stuff exists for newer iterations of Arma but can't seem to find it for regular old OFP.

I'm looking for a OFP/ARMA Cold War Crisis compass with 6400 mils and binos with scribe lines. Even better would be if I could find Vektor 21 or Vektor 22 binos.

Thanks!

Hi. You can find one in WarGames League mod (WGL), under addons/wgl_ui.pbo->compass/

Looks like this: http://dslyecxi.com/images/ofp/ttp/weapons/wgl_compass.jpg

Default compass is in dta/(hwtl/)data3D.pbo->kompass.p3d

You may need to change the texture paths with this tool or a hexeditor to get it working: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/TxtPathSwap.rar

Fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

I'm a reservist artillery soldier and our simulator recently went down (with budget as it is, it'll be a while before we get a new version up and running). In the interim, the WGL and CoC UA mod working together is quite an adequate interim solution. American Fire Discipline is a little different than what I am used to but you can strong-arm a few things in.

The possibilities truly are endless with OFP!