Sign in to follow this  
bravo409

Arma 3 ai and mods

So my question is this....Why is the Arma 3 Ai always knowing where you are even when you concealed and fired only one shot from 500 m out? What mods make Arma 3 better? So I have tried tpw mod and see no difference really and also firefight mod. So while trying these out I saw nothing that made the Ai less knowning of your position and most of all so damn accurate its like they never miss. So if anyone can elaborate for me that would be great thanks ...p>S new to Arma 3 played Arma 2OA and found ai better.

TPW + WW AICOVER + TMR to start. If you follow their threads you will see they're going to work on the AI hivemind in the next iterations.

Yay!

TPW + WW AICOVER + TMR to start. If you follow their threads you will see they're going to work on the AI hivemind in the next iterations.

Yay!

Ok is there anything I need to change in ww ai in the config or this what everyone is using thanks.

Ok is there anything I need to change in ww ai in the config or this what everyone is using thanks.
No, you can leave it as is.

Yay!

So has anyone had any trouble with the ai seeing through objects and also seeing really good at night ...Asr ai made mod back in arma 2 oa to help with the sight and hearing is asr ai still making mods? thanks