Sign in to follow this  
WaffleTime

[CO-08] Operation Spearhead

OverviewPic_zps4e499bfb.jpg

My first mission (well, besides one I never published in Arma 2). Feedback and criticism is appreciated!

Capture the Northeastern peninsula of Altis in order to establish a foothold on the island for further assaults. Possible first mission in a series.

Coop 2 - 8 players, singleplayer works as well, but a single fireteam of ai will just sit around, and the difficulty may not scale, therefore it's not recommended. Also both of the squad lead slots must be filled if playing with ai in MP (Spear 1-1 and Spear 2-1). Objective completed notifications are show as hints in the top right corner, because I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do an official notification, if someone could point me to a tutorial on that besides the BI official wiki (I prefer visual examples in order to see the results, wiki has just code, can't learn as easily) that would be appreciated.

Note: Ifrit and one weapon cache may not be there. Includes a revive script "=BTC= Revive script" by Giallustio.

Version 1.0

Download on Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179596921 just click subscribe, I'm sure you know how it works :p

Non steam workshop pbo download will come if anyone wants it, just figured its easier for the both of us to use workshop.

Edited by WaffleTime