Sign in to follow this  
Luke78

Please Help / Heli transport support

Hello

First iam totally new in editoring in ARMA

Now i have consult some movies and i managed to call the heli and it lands on my invicible landing pad .... so one very cool.

But Now my Problem i can not get in in the Heli !!!

Have anybody an advice .... what i doing wrong....?

Thanx for your Help to a newbee...

Luke

Hi Luke, welcome to the Armaverse!

What helicopter are you using for your mission? Also what kind of unit are you playing as?

Hello

I used the Blackhawk Heli

And the Unit is i think a Special unit recon in the rank of a captain.

Need i a another heli or a special kind of unit ? that it works ???

Thx

Ok, so it's not a case of the helicopter being full or the wrong side or anything. Where were you trying to access it from? You need to be near the rear doors to get the scroll wheel 'Get in Back as passenger' option. Also make sure the unit isn't Locked for some reason by double clicking on the helicopter to open it's Unit panel.

This may sound stupid but I simply have to ask: "did you try to enter from the correct side?"

Also, make sure you havent accidentially set you blackhawk to "locked" as that will prevent anyone from entering or leaving it.

Furthermore, you can sync your unit with the waypoint of the heli, to make sure it waits for you to get in before moving on.

(You'll have to look that up though, I cant explain it by heart – I don't use advanced triggers often – shame on me. ^^)

Well the Blackhawk comes with a pilot and a copilot and 2 gunners but i think there is some place for transport 4 people ?

And i go all around the heli and i cames no icon to find to get in....

But i can try an other heli .... i hope thats work...

Some other issue i think in the videos i see about this there are some Status reports ( text ) in the left under side of the monitor .

- Heli is on the way ( something like that ).... but in my case the came nothing like that just radio audio message.

Is this a ARMA 2 or do i something very wrong....

thx

Use "Get in" as the waypoint for the helicopter. This way it will wait until one single person or even a group has entered the heli. I even had it that when my team missed the flight and I ordered them to get in, the heli returned to the helipad, picked them up and continued on it's waypoints as planned. And as written before, check if inside the heli settings it is put to "unlocked".

Also a test could be to start with the heli landed, without waypoints and see if you can get inside.

Well the solution was that i have to players with the same rank and that was the problem... thx a lot