Sign in to follow this  
weedmasta

Reverting to Vanilla Arma III (i.e. official full release version 1.00)?

I used dev. build through out the alpha and beta and didn't change it to "Opt Out" at release. Now our server runs the vanilla version and even though I chose Opt Out and it updated, I still get a red circle and when I try to join the server I get kicked out because certain pbo's have the wrong keys.

So in short, I have version 1.00.109911 and I want to revert back to 1.00. How do I do this? Already tried opt out on the Beta tab in steam and Verify integrity of game cache.

Of course asking this because I don't want to download the whole game again.

did you try opting out, shutting steam down the starting it up again ?

Already tried opt out on the Beta tab in steam and Verify integrity of game cache.

Yes as I said.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:41 ----------

It downloads something, but won't revert to 1.00

I hope your also aware of the following forum rule:

§9) Do not cross-post

Do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum simply to get an answer quicker or to draw more attention to your post.

This same question is in this forum and also the Questions and Answers forum.

I hope your also aware of the following forum rule:

This same question is in this forum and also the Questions and Answers forum.

That wasn't my intention, I noticed this >> "This forum is asking questions unrelated to troubleshooting. IN PARTICULAR FOR NEWER MEMBERS." a little too late. Thank you for your helpful reply...

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

In the meant time I went back to dev version, downloaded some stuff and again back to opt out and downloaded some stuff once again, still version 1.00.109911

1.00.109911 is the latest stable version 1.00 = 1.00.109911. My guess is that everything is fine in your end but your server is in the wrong version.

Dev branch is in 1.01.xxxxxx

Right,

If you don't have "Development Build" in the bottom right corner and some text explaining that you are using Dev build in the top right then you are using the stable version.

Hmm, so the only way for me to get back to 1.00 is to reinstall the whole damned thing :(

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 ----------

Checking the list of servers most servers seem to be running 1.00 and I can't enter any of them.

Ok only thing that comes in my mind anymore is that you've forgot to disable mod(s) from config->expansions. If not then sounds like re-install.

Ok only thing that comes in my mind anymore is that you've forgot to disable mod(s) from config->expansions. If not then sounds like re-install.

Thank you sir. That fixed it for me. It appears CBA is not compatible.