Sign in to follow this  
alFrame

scuba mission helo lock doesn't work for me

I tried and tried and tried. Then I searched and searched and searched the web but I didn't find accurate information. By that I mean that I found similar posts or videos about this problem but no solution.

I still believe that I must be missing something...

The problem is that the Titan rocket launcher that one can grab in the mission, even with AA missiles loaded, does not lock on the helicopter.

Is this a point and shoot job or should the missiles lock on? Why AA missiles then??

I even swapped with the RPG from a dead enemy but there's no AA missiles for the RPG 42 in the mission as all the videos about this mission show an RPG being used with RPG AA missiles. But that seems to be an early beta version of the mission.

Could it be that my install is broken? I installed the beta about 10 days ago (fresh install) and switched to the dev version a few days ago (before the release) and then it automatically patched without me switching back to the non-dev version... The version reads: 1.00.109911

Thanks in advance for considering to jump in here and help!

I had this very problem yesterday, after some googling I found there's a new default for the lock-on key. ( it's T )

And make sure you're nice and close, they're very trigger happy with the flares.

I had this very problem yesterday, after some googling I found there's a new default for the lock-on key. ( it's T )

And make sure you're nice and close, they're very trigger happy with the flares.

Thank you! That was very frustrating.