Sign in to follow this  
Seltiix

Create Vehicle with a trigger, that has an identity

Im under the editing of my mission. And When You destroy a vehicle a trigger triggers

!alive transport1

When "transport1" dies, on the activation:

_heli = createVehicle ["B_Heli_Attack_01_F", (getMarkerPos "spawn"), [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

I want the heli that spawns to have an identity Example : heli3, so i can use it in further tasks and strings!

Any help is appriciated :)

Edited by Lt. Rox

Not sure about return values of createVehicle, maybe try BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle. Remember to place a function module.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle

trans =  [(getMarkerPos "spawn"), 0, "B_Heli_Attack_01_F", west] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle; helo = trans select 0; allCrew = trans select 1; grp = trans select 2;

I did not test that

Not sure about return values of createVehicle, maybe try BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle. Remember to place a function module.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle

trans =  [(getMarkerPos "spawn"), 0, "B_Heli_Attack_01_F", west] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle; helo = trans select 0; allCrew = trans select 1; grp = trans select 2;

I did not test that

Im not intrested in any crew, i want an empty helicopter with an identity that i can refer to on other task, Example : player1 in heli3 and player2 in heli3 (Heli3 beeing the B_Heli_Attack_01_F)

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:37 ----------

trans =  [(getMarkerPos "spawn"), 0, "B_Heli_Attack_01_F", west] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle; helo = trans select 0; all[font=Arial Black]Crew[/font] = trans select 1; grp = trans select 2;

I did not test that

Not intrested in anything inside the heli! Just want an identity

Sorry, didn't see that you wanted it empty. I think then just name it global heli instead of _heli local

Sorry, didn't see that you wanted it empty. I think then just name it global heli instead of _heli local

I don't think you are understanding my problem :), I can spawn the heli, that is no problem, but when it spawns, i want it to have a name that i can work with, Like "heli3"

My first task is to board the little bird infront of you. Trigger is:

Condition : player1 in heli1 or player1 in heli2 // In this case heli1 beeing the name of the helicopter so my trigger understands the connection.

I want a name like that on the helicopter that i spawn with the trigger!