Sign in to follow this  
Valfunction

Find where unit has been hit

I was looking through scripting commands and I found the one "handsHit" which tells you if your unit has been hit in the hands. Is there one for legs? How does arma know to force your unit to crawl when leg damage is above a certain threshold?

I noticed the tag on the HitPart event saying it is not working correctly in MP. Do you know if this is still the case? Because obviously when you get hit in the legs in MP you still crawl. Having not used HitPart before I am struggling to wrap my head around the locality issues that it seems to have.

Also looking at the array which is passed back by HitPart which bit of it actually returns the body part hit? Or do I have to work it out from the Position value (below certain height = legs, between 2 heights = torso and above certain height = head)?

Edited by Valfunction

I dont know if the warning is still actual...

If it is you also can use "HandleDamage" eh but I can guarantee this eh is definitive fucked up and not meant to use it in your way

selection: Array - Array of Strings with named selection of the object that were hit.

No positions, it will be somethink like "head" I think