4 hours ago, shuko said:

I actually reinstalled Arma just to check this out. ;)

Well, thank you for your help. I figured out what I did wrong I guess. My blacklist_1 rectangle had a rotation of 180. When I put that back to 0, it worked as needed. 

Spoiler

874f48aa036083e1a7133038730136db.jpg

but at 180, it was having that weird behavior. Plus I have no idea how it got to 180 rotation. 

Spoiler

62065e4a8ea84581b08c8efec4950709.jpg

But yeah, thanks for the help. I honestly overlooked the rotation, not thinking it was the reason. 

Edited by ace16huey

23 minutes ago, ace16huey said:

rotation of 180. When I put that back to 0, it worked as needed. 

Interesting, I'm glad you figured it out and got it working.

Hello, I have small problem.

I have helicopter that spawns at random place in map. I also have opfor car that spawns 3500 - 4200m from the helicopter. Everything works fine BUT the script gives out error everytime I use it. Any way I could fix this ? Maybe I have wrong parameters or smth?

Init.sqf

// SH pos
call compile preprocessfile "SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";
{ _x setpos (["area1",0,"",[]] call SHK_pos) } foreach [heli];

{ _x setpos ([heli,[3500,4200], random 360,0,[1,250],[250,"B_Plane_CAS_01_F"]] call SHK_pos) } foreach [OpCar1];
OpCar2 setPos (OpCar1 getPos [4,280]);
OpCar3 setPos (OpCar1 getPos [4,100]);

Error code
b014c07e20.png

Edit;
F*ck I'm such an idiot, it's because of the unused parameters on the the first call. Kids, go through your parameters before you post =D

Edited by Akzu

On 6/14/2021 at 4:43 PM, shuko said:

Blast from the past.

Reuploaded https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XXrSZbu7nCaW2UkOVsaVbKmX0ZmfFUtg?usp=sharing

Feel free to use anyway you like, or dont. 🙂

Hello, I think i'm herer on the right way after a very long seek through many posts! Let's say, i created 3 different tasks in the eden editor: kill/save/interact. How can I make it so that all this 3 tasks do not appear at the same time but in a random order and also at random positions? Like a kind of mini mission generator. Is there the possibility of controlling the random location of the task in the module itself with a script in the init and the random selection of the task via extern script (f.e. myscript.ext)? And how could this work? I just downloaded the tasks expamples of the google drive and was studying in the editor but i don't understand how to do the connection with my tasks. Pls help 🙂

I also have to admit that I am still a beginner in scripting.