Sign in to follow this  
Degman

Croatian multigaming clan: *NOB* Mrcine - is recruiting

nob_avatar_100x100.jpg

proud_mrcina.jpg

www.mrcine.org

*NOB* Mrcine is 9 years old croatian multigaming clan. You can read it's history on our original site.

- I am looking for new recruits which are playing ArmA: Armed Assault, so we can open an new section for it on the site and become official part of the Mrcinas. This is my second time that I am creating ArmA1 section, because the first one was closed because of non-serious and inactive members. (respect to Hrvoje)

- Requirements:

* Original ArmA: Armed Assault v1.18 game (we won't accept peoples with cracked versions of ArmA)

* Knowledge of croatian or any similar language is necessary (serbian, bosniak, montenegro)

* You must be active on the forums and in the battlefield, as well as in trainings

* You must respect your commanders and other gaming sections

* Cheating during the training, missions or clan-wars will not be tollerated and will result in a kick from our squad

What to do first ?

- If you dedice to join us, you first must create an own account on our site and complete the regrut form. (Naslovnica > Izornik > Prijava za regruta)

- For opening the ArmA1 section we will need about 5 active members. Join us and invite your friends.

Edited by DegmanCRO