Sign in to follow this  
sambee99

NVG help!!!

hey guys i used this script in a mission to remove the nvg's and make them use flashlights instead

this addPrimaryWeaponItem "acc_flashlight";

this unassignItem "NVGoggles";

this removeItem "NVGoggles";

this enablegunlights "forceOn"

buuuut one small problem,, the remove nvg part isnt working anymore, they still have nvg's :(

has the class name changed? if so what is it? :(

The class name has changed IIRC, its now something like "b_nvgoggles" i can't check it right now and SIX config browser isn't updated yet.

You could check by using the same unit you're trying to take the nvg off and on the debug console put on a watch "items player" then it will give you an array with all items you have, find something like nvgoggles and thats what you should unassign and remove.

it only gives me first aid kit when i type in "items player" in the watch menu?

If I remove NVG's from my unit, I can still use the night vision :/. It just doesn't have the black borders around the middle.

E: Wow, I just removed BINOCULARS from my unit and now I cannot use night vision, definitely a bug.

E2: But I can still keep using night vision if I drop binoculars first? :confused:

Edited by MrLate

You can use the new command unlinkItem to remove and unassign NVGs in one command. Still get the "residual full screen NVG" though.

player unlinkItem "NVGoggles";