Sign in to follow this  
brandylion

7th Marine Regiment - Currently Recruiting! *NEW UNIT, 08252013*

?dm=R9AI

Founded on August 25th, 2013.

The 7th Marine Regiment realism unit is founded for the sole reason of providing tactical, realistic, and fun gameplay with military aspects.

We'll play as Marines and use what Marines in reality would use. We're here to provide a realistic experience, so you can expect to

do the following: be ordered to do something, get yelled at, follow the chain of command, and play realistically.

We currently run a public insurgency server for recruiting and for our members.

The 7thMR only has two requirements to join, have a mature attitude and a mic. (Or getting a mic within a week)

Currently we are recruiting the following:

• 0311 -- Rifleman
  • 0313 --LAV Crewman
  • 0352 --Anti-tank Missileman
  • 0351 --Infantry Assaultman

You can find our apply here: http://7thmarinesregiment.enjin.com/join

You can PM me or talk to me directly on our Teamspeak server. IP: 72.91.179.248:9987

*UPDATE*

This is an update to address the questions I've gotten about this unit. Yes, I started it recently. Yes, there are two members including myself. Yes, I know that's not a lot. Things start out small and I'm not discouraged at all, I don't expect millions of people lined up waiting to be a part of this. If you're interested in starting with us and being with us from the start as we grow, welcome aboard. If you think we're too small and want a big unit, I can point you in the right direction.

Anyway's, I've made an Enjin website so that people can join the website and apply/communicate. Feel free to join the website and chat or apply.

Website

Edited by brandylion
Merged posts