Sign in to follow this  
Polygon

Official A3 campaign thread - discussion, wishlists & more

Define "medium Aircraft Carrier" here? After all, if it's represented on the same level as the LHD from Arma 2, then it'd be just a take-off/landing platform out at sea...

Hi guys I'm posting in here as I can't create new posts. I'm having some problems running wet work in the survive part of the campaign. I played it through first time without any trouble and decided to replay it in the wait for adapt.

On this play through one of my team is entering the mission without a rebreather, obviously not good on a diving mission. He dies while we ride the SDV to the insertion point but no one reports him dead and the squad ends up just hanging around waiting for the corpse to disembark, stalling the whole mission. At first I thought it was just a little hiccup but after 5 restarts and even reverting to the Maxwell hub before it, I get the same problem every time. I checked the inventory on the briefing screen and the autorifleman is not issued a rebreather. The same guy is missing it every time.

Anyone else had any problems with this?