Sign in to follow this  
Reject

Joysticks and controls.

The xbox controller in general seems to have somewhat native support. pushing Y in the settings menu will take you to a classic controler layout and you can chose between "Default" and "Alternative" at the moment that doesn't seem to do much.

Also i can't seem to change key bindings on the joystick itself, (xbox controller or flight stick) changing keyboard or mouse settings works just fine however, it would be nice to set up custom keybindings for non generic usb controllers :)

-Regards Nick "Reject"

The xbox controller in general seems to have somewhat native support. pushing Y in the settings menu will take you to a classic controler layout and you can chose between "Default" and "Alternative" at the moment that doesn't seem to do much.

Also i can't seem to change key bindings on the joystick itself, (xbox controller or flight stick) changing keyboard or mouse settings works just fine however, it would be nice to set up custom keybindings for non generic usb controllers :)

-Regards Nick "Reject"

I agree. It would be nice to be able to assign controls to joystick buttons. As it stands, since I use a PS3 controller, I have to assign keyboard commands to buttons in Motionjoy in order to make full use of the joystick.

I agree. It would be nice to be able to assign controls to joystick buttons. As it stands, since I use a PS3 controller, I have to assign keyboard commands to buttons in Motionjoy in order to make full use of the joystick.

Ahh, i hadn't thought of that yet thanks :), I have xpadder I'm sure I could do the same thing but it would be nice to do it in game.