Sign in to follow this  
JasonBourne

REVIVE script for Arma3 beta v.0.74

Hello,

Im checked many revive scripts but for version 0.74 see errors. Unfortunately, I can not interfere in the scripts that are not written by me.

Looking scripts error-free version 0.74, where:

1. Numbers of revives will be 1-5 no more (example 3).

2. Player who will be need revive will be marked on map.

3. Time for revive will be 3 min. After this time player will be dead.

4. If possibly dead player will be see time to end revive and alive player and distance who can revive him.

I will be happy if someone help me.

Salut

jbbanner.jpg

Hi,

I also still looking for a script like this you described, because I do not want to use any kind of respawn, just like the soldier who falls in combat to receive medical care not infinitely (hence the amount of revives), in order to improve the simulation.

Already tried modifying scripts to revive already existing without success always appear errors.

Therefore if it exists alguem more enabled and with good will would be very interesting and with certainty I would use in all my missions a script like the described above by JasonBourne.

An example is the script Farooq's Revive that worked perfectly in Alpha, after the update to the BETA has stopped working, follow the link below:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20897

This script only class of medics can revive the soldiers, a script is small but very clean and very easy to add missions.

Already tried to fix it and update it without success. If someone who understands programming could fixes it to the BETA version, which would be amazing, because this script was abandoned by its creator.

Edited by Alcaran

Hello Alcaran,

For this moment im used revive script: "=BTC=_revive v.0.91". This script working but have errors. (tested v.0.92 and 0.93 too). In file "=BTC=_revive_init" you can change revive configuration.

But ... im used this files only for 2 my missions, and looking for revive script errors-free :)

jbbanner.jpg