Sign in to follow this  
azrapse

How big is the Carrier Command team right now? Perspectives?

I'm quite happy that the game is slowly, but relentlessly, improving with every patch.

I got it first recently, when it was 1.6.0011 already, in Steam, and I'm glad I didn't get burnt with the initial state of the game at launch and could complete it whole in one go, and 3 or 4 strategic mode games too.

I see several devs posting here and there, but I was wondering how big is the team that keeps working on Carrier Command now that Take on Mars seems to be the new focus of BIS.

Also, the only thing that keeps me from getting more copies of the game for my brother and friends it's the lack of multiplayer or some extra campaigns. Are there plans to expand the game in the future? What is the perspective BIS has on this game?

The sales have been, I suppose, low, mainly because of the bad reputation and reviews earned because of the buggy state of the game. Is BIS going to give it another try with some kind of expansion, relaunch, or similar content update to earn new better reviews and fanbase?

Thanks for your time. :)