Sign in to follow this  
ScharfSepp

Thinking of forming up a small cohesive group of vets

Thinking of forming up a small cohesive group of guys. No ranks, no 15 year old officers ordering you around, no paperwork, no ridiculous procedures for joining, no B.S. The focus will be to merely have a small core of players that can play together, have fun, and play the game. I'm trying to get some army buddies to get on board with ARMA 3 as well, so we'll mostly be composed of military, but not looking to preclude anyone from joining up with us. Let me know if you are interested.

-ScharfSepp

Hey, I play Arma 3 with a few military buddies. I'd be interested in this. Could talk to my friends and get down on some missions.

My steam is Dr.Black7.62x54r

Hi! I'd be interested in this. I don't want to play in a hyper-realistic style, as most players, I just want to have fun playing. I have some more friends with whom I play regularly, but they don't play as often as I do, so I'm looking for more buddies. I don't want to join a clan or squad with rules that force you to play in a regular basis, with training sessions, clan battles, staged sessions, and so on, with military ranks, or as you say, 15yo players that for the mere fact that they do have spare time to play 10 hours a day think you can do the same, that is how most clans and squads out there work.

As I said, I don't want excessive military realism, but I try to play as realistic as I can: no lone-wolf, no sniper-only gaming, communications are only for indicating positions, possible dangers, and strategies, not for small talk, and I try to collaborate as much as I can to get the work done.

I am also taking my first steps into editing, and I would be more than glad to have other people trying my missions, and to try and help other people on their missions.

Also, I prefer Coop missions to PVP, but I can play anything :)

I usually play with dev build (I find more mature players there), but I don't mind changing back to stable build (I often do when editing missions).

Hi! I'd be interested in this. I don't want to play in a hyper-realistic style, as most players, I just want to have fun playing. I have some more friends with whom I play regularly, but they don't play as often as I do, so I'm looking for more buddies. I don't want to join a clan or squad with rules that force you to play in a regular basis, with training sessions, clan battles, staged sessions, and so on, with military ranks, or as you say, 15yo players that for the mere fact that they do have spare time to play 10 hours a day think you can do the same, that is how most clans and squads out there work.

Indeed, and that's I've come to the realization I will never be happy in most clans. Do you have a steam account becario?

I sent you an email through here, I didn't knew if you would see this.

Of course I have a Steam account... otherwise I wouldn't be playing Arma III hahaha http://steamcommunity.com/id/azpiazu/

BTW, where are you from? I am from Spain. Just asking to know if we will have similar times, or to know the ping when we play.

Edited by becario