Sign in to follow this  
Snottus

Arma2 CO Domination 2 (with ACE) apache

In Domination by Xeno, CO30 and 40, I am unable to find/spawn attack helicopters and similar aircraft. Have tried searching this forum and google, without any luck.

How can I fly the Apache in Xenos Domination? Is the only way to edit the mission itself?

Thank you kindly for any assistance or referal to proper thread!

When dealing with mission related issues, it's best to post in the actual mission thread itself.

Check the parameters of the Domination mission, usually there are options to unlock vehicles. Note that unless content is added by the mission maker, the only way to add more is to directly edit the mission yourself.

The mission thread is closed afaik - and all vehicles should be available in Domination, I just don't know how to get them.. :( Guess I'm dumb as a rock

Just added MCC Sandbox - manually placing choppers now

The mission thread is closed afaik - and all vehicles should be available in Domination, I just don't know how to get them.. :( Guess I'm dumb as a rock

I misunderstood your question. Within the parameters of Domination there should be an option to disable the unlocking of vehicles as one progresses with the mission, which unlocks all vehicles at the start if I remember correctly.

Well, I've looked through all the various Parameters in Domi, but can find nothing related to unlocking vehicles - nor can I find anywhere, in the base or in-game menus, that offer any kind of vehicle creation or spawning. The various vehicle service points offer no options. MCC Sandbox works nicely though!