Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Texture Artists Wanted

Are there are any texture artists out there who would like to work cooperatively 50|50 with me on some projects? Myself I am a horrible texturer unless it comes down the basics, but I am willing to do every other step.

Textures for vehicles, mostly. Some guns and soldiers.

Hmm... No Can Do

I can animate in 3dsmax

and Maya if i could get it

Our Vietnam UT mod has the best skinner in the history of skinning in my opinion.

Is it just editing a jpg (or similar). If so why not just say what you want and then let people make submitioins and just use the best.

Personally I'm not great at creating new artwork but I'm pretty good at manipulating existing pictures using photoshop (which is how I made my 'face'). If you post the file and say what you want I'll give it a go and if it's crap you can just discard it.

You can see some of the graphics I have manipulated at www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~ian100 in the gallery section (under my pictures and the ones I've 'coloured' at the bottom).

I haven't got into texturing yet (though I keep meaning to) so apologies if I've misunderstood what you want.

I want to see some of your work. I need something like I send you texturs for M113 and you make it look like ... desert camo, for example.

Devil, send me a texture file I can open in Photoshop, and tell me what you want to do with it. I'll have a go. I skinned for Q2 and use 3Dmax and Maya. I also modelled and textured a rover model for the MMOL game EVE.

Send file to: cloothur@yahoo.com

Konyak

ya i need a photo of it so i can play with it jpg,tga,pdf what ever send me file to play with then ill send it bact too ya if you like it use it if not toss it in garbage:)

i think i can i think i can