Sign in to follow this  
jordendb

AZERTY keyboards settings

Hey,

Im from belgium and i have a AZERTY keyboard.

So why cant i change the controllers to AZERTY?? its QWERTY now...

And now i cant find my map and other things..

Jrdn

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

Bumpies

You should be able to simply go into options then to the key config in arma 3 and rebind all keys to suite your preferable set up.

You should be able to simply go into options then to the key config in arma 3 and rebind all keys to suite your preferable set up.

Already tryed but arma sees my keyboard as a QWERTY when i have AZERTY so if im rebind that i will not have the good binds ...

Already tryed but arma sees my keyboard as a QWERTY when i have AZERTY so if im rebind that i will not have the good binds ...

Wow, that's different. Never even heard of a AZERTY keyboard. So, Arma 3 is assuming that your A is a Q, that your Z is a W, that your , is an M, that your M is a ; . And so on. Not sure if Arma 3 is made to work with different keyboards (it should I guess). I'd say look into buying a new QWERTY keyboard. If you want to try to rebind your keys, google your azerty keyboard and the qwerty keyboard. See what azerty keys correspond to which qwerty keys, and then make the changes in the game. It'll take some time, certainly, but that's probably your best option.

Just map your keys how you want them and don't worry about the letter arma puts for it. If you put Z as walk forward it will tell you you put W but if you push the Z button on your azerty it will do it. I'm belgian aswell. Azerty is the main used keyboard here :/