Sign in to follow this  
HKFlash

[SP] Woods Sweep

WARNING: Current version is not beta compatible!

This mission will be updated as soon as possible. I stop doing it precisely because of the beta launch.

Regards

Edited by HKFlash

Changelog:

v0.97a

• [FIXED]: Mission is now compatible with ARMA 3 BETA

Changelog:

v0.97a

• [FIXED]: Mission is now compatible with ARMA 3 BETA

Thanks for update!

Hey Flash, would you mind if I Depboed this and used it to learn a bit about animations and conversations?

Hey Flash, would you mind if I Depboed this and used it to learn a bit about animations and conversations?

Sure thing. That reminds me, I should probably mention freedom to DePBO in the original post... :)

Sure thing. That reminds me, I should probably mention freedom to DePBO in the original post... :)

Hey thanks, couple of quick things if you've got the time, firstly, whats the initialisation trigger on the base conversation? There doesn't appear to be a trigger or a waypoint that can be activated (in the editor at least) near your CO. Also

player kbAddTopic ["gear", "conversations\conversations.bikb", ""];

u3 kbAddTopic ["gear", "conversations\conversations.bikb", ""];

u3 kbTell [player, "gear", "Rookie01"];

waitUntil {u3 kbWasSaid [player, "gear", "Rookie01", 3]};

What purpose does "gear" have in this. I get the rest, but "gear" doesn't appear to come up in the .bikb and seems to have no utility other than to be there? I should really get around to actually understanding this scripting language one day rather than just cobbling together ctrl-ced bits :)

Hey thanks, couple of quick things if you've got the time, firstly, whats the initialisation trigger on the base conversation? There doesn't appear to be a trigger or a waypoint that can be activated (in the editor at least) near your CO. Also

Check the missionFlow.fsm file. You need the FSM editor to view it though.

player kbAddTopic ["gear", "conversations\conversations.bikb", ""];

u3 kbAddTopic ["gear", "conversations\conversations.bikb", ""];

u3 kbTell [player, "gear", "Rookie01"];

waitUntil {u3 kbWasSaid [player, "gear", "Rookie01", 3]};

What purpose does "gear" have in this. I get the rest, but "gear" doesn't appear to come up in the .bikb and seems to have no utility other than to be there? I should really get around to actually understanding this scripting language one day rather than just cobbling together ctrl-ced bits :)

You know, thats a very good question because I also didnt find any utility for that part of the code but according to Jezuro:

In order to run a conversation, all of the participants need to have the proper topic added to them.

Here's his original thread.

Still getting the same error? "no entry config.bin/cfg.worlds.97a"

Anyone else getting this error?