Sign in to follow this  
jhathaway

BI, get the ball moving.

I understand the game was delayed due to the Greek incident; however, there is no excuse as to why the game shouldn't be moving along faster. How can a studio whose games' have been at the top of the Steam market for months on end, not have the funding to push the game through on time? It seems that A3 was really delayed, so BI could make as much money as possible off of A2 due to the popularity of DayZ. BI seems to be suffering from a serious inability to allocate funding correctly. Have the profits from A2 been padding developers pockets or were used to pay off Greek legal fees?

I understand the game was delayed due to the Greek incident; however, there is no excuse as to why the game shouldn't be moving along faster. How can a studio whose games' have been at the top of the Steam market for months on end, not have the funding to push the game through on time? It seems that A3 was really delayed, so BI could make as much money as possible off of A2 due to the popularity of DayZ. BI seems to be suffering from a serious inability to allocate funding correctly. Have the profits from A2 been padding developers pockets or were used to pay off Greek legal fees?

I don't really see your point. The game is due at the end of this year, what's the problem ?

You seem to know it all. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Since the thread contains all there is to know we can lock the thread.

The question which remains we leave unanswered so there is still something in live which is worth waiting for to see answered.............or not.