Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kane

Missile strength?

Oyoyoy....

The Hellfire takes two hits to take out a T-80. This wouldnt be bad at all, but the godd*amn Hellfires always crash IN FRONT of the tank, thus doing zero damage! I think that the Hind's AT-6 should be upgraded also, since it rarely hits a target.

Maybe the Hellfire and AT-6 strength should get upped a tad too?

Also, I think the BMP-2's AT5 and the M2A2's TOW should do more damage. IRL, one missile is enough to ruin any tankers day. I think the TOW and AT-5 should be as strong as the Hellfire on the ingame Apache, which gives an M2A2 or BMP-2 a fighting chance against tanks.

and the lgb's, they look like 500 pounders in the game, and act like 30, they can't even take down a house in the game!

I agree that adding more power to the TOW on the M2A2 would be an improvement; Could use it for more hit and run attacks rather than avoiding tank colomns altogether.

(Edited by fixOPFsoundsplease at 8:00 am on Nov. 15, 2001)

I was using the missles from a m2am i think on a t80 and i shot 6 that hit it at less than 50m but the tank was still intact whats up with that?

*RUMP*

I can deal with the Hellfire's strength, but both the Hellfire and ESPECIALLY the AT-6 are horribly innacurate ingame. Last night, I fired all eight of my Hellfires at a T80 on desert island, and NOT ONE HIT! They all flew over it, hitting the sand.

Oh, and if the Hellfire strength isnt upgraded, I really think the AT-6 should. It takes way too many to do any real damage to a tank ingame.