Sign in to follow this  
ashton324

9 Liner Casevac into Diary Entry?

Hey guys,

Before you start flaming, yes i have searched and turn up with several threads but nothing definitive and really that helpful. I'm basically trying to create a dialogue and script that will allow a player to go to the scroll menu and click 'Casevac Request' once he has done that a dialogue will appear in which he can write the 9 Liner with drop down selection boxes and all that jazz. After that is then written it is sent as a diary entry either to the rest of the players, certain players or just as a diary entry into there own diary. So this is how far i have got so far. I remember not to long when i used to host an MSO server that it had 9 Liners. So today i decided to look deeper into it. I already have a mission in which i want to implement this on so i basically got the script out of the MSO mission files. I believe the script is called rmm_casevac, and then went and placed it into my mission folder along with adding hpp defines stuff into the description.ext etc. I then loaded up the editor and selected my mission and bam i got a CTD with an error message about CUI_Frame cannot be found or something along the lines of that. I dont get how this error is appearing. I made sure the c_ui.hpp file was initialized in the description.ext. I have no clue where to go from here so can any of you guys kinda edge me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Ashton.