zathuul

How to find a dedicated group

I'm pretty new to arma my cousin introduced me to it and i love arma 3 so far i finished all the showcases and know the basics quite well. But my problem is I find it extremely difficult to find a group of players who want to play.

my friends dont like the game and ive tried many servers but i just can't find one that is willing to accept someone who hasnt mastered the game yet but is willing to learn and play a lot. so I would like people to offer advice on trying to either start or find groups of dedicated players.

i hope this thread will help new players find teams and players willing to help and give instrumental advice to us and perhaps help us so that we may better play the game.

thank you for reading and please post some good info

Zathuul the moderators are going to point you to this section in the forums: http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?168-ARMA-3-ALPHA-SQUADS-AND-FANPAGES

There you can find a list of squads, each squads advertisement post and also a topic for you to add your information to so groups can approach you.

You will struggle to find no group that suits what you are looking for.

I'm pretty new to arma my cousin introduced me to it and i love arma 3 so far i finished all the showcases and know the basics quite well. But my problem is I find it extremely difficult to find a group of players who want to play.

my friends dont like the game and ive tried many servers but i just can't find one that is willing to accept someone who hasnt mastered the game yet but is willing to learn and play a lot. so I would like people to offer advice on trying to either start or find groups of dedicated players.

i hope this thread will help new players find teams and players willing to help and give instrumental advice to us and perhaps help us so that we may better play the game.

thank you for reading and please post some good info

Hi Zathuul, Check out sfssclan.com We are new to the arma3 community however are a long standing tactical realism clan with a rich diverse history. www.sfssclan.com. We'd love to have you on our server and on our teamspeak.