Sign in to follow this  
SASrecon

Can't seem to create PBO in MPmissions

Hey I've been having some problems with creating some missions in the Arma3 Alpha (not Lite).

I can't seem to extract a mission to a PBO in the MPMissions folder, all I can do is create a mission.sqm file.

Also when I was trying to create a MPmission in the regular editor all I could do was create the sqm again, and exporting it to a MPmission wouldn't make it appear in my list of MPmissions, so I had to copy+paste all the mission contents and recreate it in the 'multiplayer editor', even then I still couldn't extract to a PBO, but it would appear in my list of MPmissions (as an sqm file under 'Arma 3 Alpha - Other ProfilesNAMEHERE\MPMissions', as my 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions' is completely empty except the readme file).

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've always had the CD copy of Arma, could it be a steam problem? i.e. should I verify integrity of game cache/reinstall? Would hope for a simpler fix >.>

I should probably also mention (in-case this is an issue with my Steam Directory), my regular Steam directory is on my Harddrive (D:/) but I installed Arma3 on my SSD (C:/). But don't see how this should be a problem as all the directories of MPmissions, missions etc. are all set up, they're just empty :(

cheers,

R3con

Edited by SASrecon

Fixed - For anyone else who has this problem, solution is to run steam as administrator :S