Sign in to follow this  
Mrsilentmistake

Arma 3 multiplayer filters

When i play arma 3 ( generally multiplayer ) i play wasteland and advance and secure.

When i play these games modes i filter wasteland to wasteland ( duh ) and i find plenty of wasteland severs, which is great.

When i play AAS i filter it to blitzkrieg and i find about 5 severs normally with people.

Is there anything else i can filter to play cool game modes? i like playing AAS for the teamwork and defending / capturing objectives, and wasteland for its sandbox fun.

But i haven't found anything else, can anyone help me what i could filter for gamemodes, i've used that drop down on filter to filter gamemodes like DM and COOP but honestly its useless and much rather filter by name.

and a suggestion that after entering the game and mum filter was reset because it continues with the search filters even after closing the game.

and a suggestion that after entering the game and mum filter was reset because it continues with the search filters even after closing the game.

Wait what? am just looking for something easy to filter in multiplayer so i can quickly hop into a game instead of searching through the unfiltered sea of locked games and horrific COOP game modes.