Sign in to follow this  
Tharion

Online issues and suggestions.

- In certain stances and just areas in general I was shooting at enemies in a PvP map. I was unable to hit them over a rock/boulder because some weird texture was not allowing us. I may of also died from this same person because he was also firing at me.

- Bullets are very weak and people are taking a vast amount of ammo before they seem to be feeling the actual effects of damage.

- Maybe add in different sorts of medical supplies like the morphine and epi, bandages and med kits to make the medical roles more sufficient like in ace mod (possibly burn victim and CPR to keep people alive for extended time till they can get medical attention).

- Should be allowed to steal full enemy uniforms... lets face it we all have thought about it. Stealing a enemy uniform and sabotaging their base would be amazing.

- In certain stances and just areas in general I was shooting at enemies in a PvP map. I was unable to hit them over a rock/boulder because some weird texture was not allowing us. I may of also died from this same person because he was also firing at me.

- Bullets are very weak and people are taking a vast amount of ammo before they seem to be feeling the actual effects of damage.

- Maybe add in different sorts of medical supplies like the morphine and epi, bandages and med kits to make the medical roles more sufficient like in ace mod (possibly burn victim and CPR to keep people alive for extended time till they can get medical attention).

- Should be allowed to steal full enemy uniforms... lets face it we all have thought about it. Stealing a enemy uniform and sabotaging their base would be amazing.

1) not sure i follow

2) Takes me a few pistol hits but im sure it's the vest protecting them some, also when i use a stronger gun ppl drop like a rock. Also depends on the servers and not the game as some servers have bad ping, etc or have a short delay and so they will die a bit after you shoot them

3) I see almost no difference in roles or need for a medic at the moment and yes I want to see more things as well

4) This would be nice yes but not #1 priority of course

Que as capsulas das balas fiquem no chao, assim seria possivel identificar locais de combate e outras situações assim.

1) not sure i follow

3) I see almost no difference in roles or need for a medic at the moment and yes I want to see more things as well

The MEDIC is the only class that can administer the Medic Kit item to another player or self. This gets the health back to full, unlike the First Aid Kit (which can be used by any class), which only puts health at 75%.

The first part that you didnt follow is some weird glitch near rocks/shrubs, meaning they have a bubble around some objects that are obstructing fields of fire. They are rare but they are on the map.

As for my other stuff I do hope to see more things like that get added :). I dont know if the weapon or the lag is the issue at this very moment... only time will tell.

piority number one: get rid of hackers. yesterday each server was being hacked.

piority number two: fix random game crashes on multiplayer. I think many ppl have it.

It would be nice if we could mute the moan sounds from injuries. In single player - yeah, maybe they add realism and help you immerse into the game, but in multiplayer they really distract. Especially when you have a minor wound from falling to the ground, etc. Thats just stupid when your avatar moans like a girl from a scratch and it really distracts.

good points guys, the crashing is a big problem...

hopefully we are being noticed :)