Sign in to follow this  
monconi0

Arma3 Crashes when ever I try t go into the setting menu and gear menu

Can anyone please help me. Arma 3 crashes when ever I attempt to enter the Video settings menu within the main start page; and also while in-game, it would crashes when ever I attempt to enter the inventory/gear menu by pressing the "I" button? I've tried up-dating my drivers, downloaded Zone Alarm ( which cause my anti-virus software to go crazy with Alerts), shut down Stream, moved game folder from stream to Bohemia Interactive folder in my program (x86) folder and ask for help from the "Feedback" guys...... Does anyone have any other idea or fixes?

this my PC specs :

Sony VAIO

Processor Type : Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM

Processor Technology : Quad Core

Processor Speed : 2.20GHz1 with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.20GHz2

Processor Cache : 6MB

Installed Memory : 8GB4 (8GB x 1)

Memory Type/Speed : DDR3/1600MHz

Max. Memory : 16GB

Graphics Processor : AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 7670M

Graphics Technology : Hybrid Graphics

Graphics Video RAM : 2GB dedicated6

I have the same exact problem. I am pretty sure it is not just you. I talked to a friend that also had our same problem. Hopefully it is just a bug that Bohemia will soon fix. It sucks not being able to try out any other gun than the one you spawn with.

I get the same problem as well, there is allot of people with the same problem on the Alpha Hub. I hope they fix it soon, I spent 50 Dollars on the game wanting to play it the day it came out, and look now, We cant play yet.

Edit: It would help if you guys came on and Reported your crashes and thumbs up the topic, More information, the faster its fixed. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=247

Same thing for me, I hope they fix this bug quickly!

Edited by banditz_