Sign in to follow this  
RacingLad

Red Harvest, Into the Fire, Target Designation

So I finally, after several months of intense preperation (training) on the ways of the warrior, I decided to begin the SP campaign. We're inserted by helicopter north of Pusta and we take over the town after an intense firefight. Everything is going great until I reach the summit of some mountain and begin designating target for the artillery. I destroyed the house, the Shilka and the tank but I get no "mission accomplished" and as a result we're justa standing there for over half an hour.

I begin to scan the area below with my target designator to see if I missed a target, only to be surprised by a Chedaki patrol and wiped out. I've done some research on the web and people there said to "run back to Miles" after destroying the targets. No luck!

So what's missing?? As far as I know there's only three targets to be destroyed. I've collected 2/3 evidence. Don't know if I need to collect the third one so we can move on. And I sure don´t want to use the ENDMISSION cheat and so far the campaign is quite entertaining. I definitely want to to finish it the proper way.

Sorry for the grip guys. I hope you guys can help.

Racin'

I seem to remember there being two tanks to take out in that mission. One under a camo net and another patrolling up and down the road. The mission doesn't continue until you hit all the targets. You don't need all the evidence to continue, it just affects the score you are given at the end of the mission. Seems like you missed one of the tanks.