Sign in to follow this  
Kill them young

Single player

Hi all im having a real problem went to this site http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats (official cheats) opened up all the arms and played about with them for a bit, went back the next day to play singe player, and it wont let me play single player now!! its shaded and not highlighted any more, can someone please tell me how i can get it back... thanks

Hi,

Perhaps, something or somehow a mod became activated (won't know how, but that's not the point now).

Check the following possibility:

Ingame in the main menu at the right side, you should see some names like ArmA 2, ArmA 2 OA, BAF, RFT, ACR, perhaps also Expansion, expanision/beta/expansion or so. are there other lines like for example dayz or other mods listed?

If so, select the Expansionsmenu, deactivate the mod and restart the game. Check, if Single Player is available now, if not check, if the mod previously listed is still listed.

Mods can get included also when you use an Arma2 Launcher (SixUpdater etc.), in this case, you have to start the game without selected mods there.

Another possibility might be the icon you use to launch arma. Check the init line by right clicking the icon (context menu) -> Properties:

in the upcoming window, check the targetline, and check it for a "-mod=..." parameter. If there are some mods written, and you would like to use it later on perhaps, make a backup of it, and then change the targetline by removing the "-mod=..." parameter.