Sign in to follow this  
madmike

Resistance sound problems

Well I imagine alot of you know about this problem but has anyone found a solution.

If you dont know what I'm on about, its the sounds that keep repeating after around 2 seconds over and over again making playing with the sounds torture.

I tried reinstalling the original, red hammer and resistance but it didnt work. I realy need to find a a solution to this becuase the campaigns are unpalyable with this fault. sad.gif  

I've looked through all the pages and on avon lady's website but I cant find a solution wink.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ July 04 2002,03:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've looked through all the pages and on avon lady's website but I cant find a solution wink.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you search The FAQ for "sound loop"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you search The FAQ for "sound loop"?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I searched for that but the I dont know where to downlaod the latest drivers, BIOS programs, video or sound cards.

I also dont know what video or soundcard I have sad.gif

And I dont know how to reduce my sound cards hardware acceleration settings sad.gif

Oh, kiddo, you're in deep trouble! confused.gif

Don't you have a computer savvy friend or neighbor who won't charge you 50 pounds an hour to help you out?