Sign in to follow this  
tybalt

Last Mission

now that I had round up my 3 mates n we are supposed to go to a pub at saint pierre. but I just cant find the d*amn pub. Anyone can help??

there are 4 mates?? from what i can see only, armstrong, hammer and the pilot guy, correct me if i am wrong...

yeah, its the large enterable building (with bar counter n tables/chairs), but i enter it but nothing special happen.

does it related to havin a improved patch version?

yup, slava died while u were gone. It's the commander that captured u in the beginning, though. I couldn't really tell them apart, they look really really similar. You learn slava's dead when u head back with gastovski to everon.

to get the ending to work all must enter the bar

just take the Mi24 and refuel and make your way to your buddies, one guy is fishing and is just out side the town on the beach

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Nov. 11 2001,11:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can find Slava at the castle ruins.<span id='postcolor'>

It's not Slava, Slava is dead, it's the Resistance leader!

confused.gif

Is there a reason that you're waking up old threads? confused.gif The question was already answered.