Sign in to follow this  
AEFVen

Rearmed Content not showing up. Followed Wiki Steps and Searched Forums

Basically the Rearmed and Noise controllers content from ARMA CO is just not showing up for me.

I've enabled it in game, tried the game parameters at start up approach, verified cache and ran steam as an admin and made sure ARMA is updated. None of these work.

I've had a good look around but I've not found much info here on the forums or elsewhere.

My ARMA & OA are legally bought on steam as is ToH.

Is there a process i have missed? Or could someone clarify exactly for me what my game start up parameters should be if my path to steam is D:\steam\

Any suggestions would be great.

Edited by AEFVen
forgot info

At the main menu, do you see Rearmed and the Arma 2 content listed along with other mods/expansions in the top right of the screen?

Have you tried removing all startup parameters (or, at least removing "-mod=" from the startup parameters), starting the game, enabling all the content you want and then restarting the game?

At the main menu, do you see Rearmed and the Arma 2 content listed along with other mods/expansions in the top right of the screen?

Have you tried removing all startup parameters (or, at least removing "-mod=" from the startup parameters), starting the game, enabling all the content you want and then restarting the game?

Thanks for the reply. I have just solved the problem though using the following in my modline.

"d:\Steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters\TakeOnH.exe" "-mod=d:\Steam\steamapps\common\ArmA 2;d:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead;d:\Steam\steamapps\common\take on helicopters;Rearmed"

Perhaps this might help others in the future.