Sign in to follow this  
This kid

Adjusting accuracy of infantry weapons

Hi guys!

After installing the ACR expansion I noticed that the crosshair was floating a lot more than before. Even when lying down. It is much like the crosshair used to be after running, wide and shaky. This may be more realistic but I think it is just annoying.

What file(s) do I have to modify to change it?

I notice that my weapons.pbo's haven't changed, so I suspect there is a global setting for this.

It has been a few years since I've done any ArmA 2 modding now. I appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks.

I found the solution to my problem. :)

I had installed The Dispersion Mod by Thunderbird. For some reason I don't know, after the ACR expansion the dispersion now affect the player also. I deactivated the mod and then player precision with infantry weapons was back to normal. (I have a lot of mods and I had completely forgotten I had installed the dispersion mod.)

However, I am still interested in knowing how (or if) one can modify weapon precision. Is it necessary to edit each weapon config? Obviously this guy Thunderbird was able to edit something that affected precision... So it is not impossible.

Edited by This kid