Sign in to follow this  
jollysam

Chimney Smoke/Window lights in Shapur

Hello everyone,

I am making a short mission involving the Shapur map. On Shapurs main menu animation, I notice chimney smoke coming from the factories and industrial areas in the background. Is it possible to add this to my mission in the editor? I think chimney smoke and window lights would help alot towards making Shapur feel like a busy industrial zone, and not just an abandoned wasteland.

I have looked up chimney smoke/house lights/etc here and on Armaholic, but the information I have found only refers to Utes and Chernarus, not the Takistan maps. Any help, or links to relevant tutorials (that work with the Shapur map) would be very appreciated.

Thanks alot,

JollySam

I hate to 'bump' this thread, but I am still very interested in an answer to this one...

Otherwise, does anyone know where I could find any tutorials where I can find the answer?

lightAttachObject

ParticleArray

Two links that might help you out, especially the first one. You can also use createVehicle to attach a lightobject to a house, but that'll be alot of work to do it for the whole map manually.

This is something I just came up real quick, and it isn't really perfect, since it requires lots of manual work and ParticleArray is complex.

Edited by tryteyker