Sign in to follow this  
ejanvi

White hands & faces on all soldiers

Happens to me when I play in hi resolution (1200-960), and full antialiasing (TI4400 card).

Seems like the Hands and Faces textures don't load. Anyone saw that and found a way out?

are you running a custom face? if not maybe in the selection you have the custom face selected with now Jpeg photo in your user directory which would then give you a white face and hands also i have noticed if you play on a server with a person who has a fire wall you will also get the white faces and hands from people who are using a custom face which makes it very easy to spot when playing MP sad.gif

No, no custom faces. And it comes and goes. It maybe something related to frame management: I play in hi resolution, and had increase the "required frame rates" in the OFP Preferences (did not quite know what it did, so why not?). I have the impression that it is less frequent/disappeared now that I have lowered the "Drop Down" setting in Preferences down to 2x...

Could it be the Drop Down, which "drops down" the skin textures?

Weird...

I'm not quite sure what's hapening here but I don't have a graphics card. Due to the lack of RAM to handle textures the computer simply doesn't texture the ground. Could be you've over-reached your system and it doesn't want to do the textures. It probably isn't this but it's an idea.