Sign in to follow this  
dale

12th Mechanized is recruiting

Regiment of the Grenadier Guards

RGGBadge_zps422aa091.png~original

Introduction:

We are a group of people who just enjoy playing together and having a laugh, we've been going for a while now since 2006, you'll find the majority of us are old gits.

If you enjoy drinking beer, laughing uncontrollably at stupid whimsical comments, and being childish even though your 40 then come on over and give us a go.

We all communicate through teamspeak or steam, we have our own website but its more of a information center than anything, and we have a smoking room ofcourse where you can chat about stupid things and post lewd urls.

If your looking for a group who are serious at all times and communicates in Morse code then we aren't it, if your looking for a group which has a deep rank structure and salutes even when the colonel farts then we aren't it, what we are is a group of friends who tell each other stories and jokes while we obliterate the enemy (well occasionally we get them and usually they get us).

Videos and Pictures:

IplO-PkuINE

H6apTZd9-Pk

0bdgYa3n5Lg

Sites and Servers:

You can Find our Homepage at: www.rggclan.com/home/

Our steam group is: Steam Group

And our TS IP is: ts.rggclan.com

b_560_95_1.png

You can also contact me via email: dale@rggclan.com

Well I will see you soon!

Dale

Edited by Dale
Added Steam Group ID

Reserved for updates

Edited by Dale

reserved for updates.

Edited by Dale

This is a multipost RGG and Anglian have posts already

Reserved for updates.

Edited by Dale

I think you will find we are fully entitled to post separately as there is no recruitment for RAR in this post, the system is simply explained. The old RGG post has been replaced by this post.

w0lle is fully aware of the situation and to my knowledge has already approved it.

We appreciate your concern.