Sign in to follow this  
redders92

NOT FOUND \bin.config.bin.Cfg Skeletons can anyone help?

hi, basically i get an error when loading smk animation addon whith ace also, i dont get it when i run one without the other, but when both run together i cannot interact, as it loses skeleton.

can anyone tell me a fix for this "not found \bin.config.bin.Cfg Skeletons" error? thanks.

happened to me along time ago. Just put in the skip intro and no splash parameter in your target line or in six updater if you use it and it should work.

are you launching by icon or a launcher?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

if you are using an icon make cba a priority for example: mod=@CBA;@ACE;@;ACEX;@whatever and so on.

YEAH ive tried both. its very wierd

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

it just takes ages to load and no skeletons, any ideas at all id be greatfull

Yeah it is weird, its not even an uncommon problem so if the skip intro and the target line aren't working my only guess would be maybe if your running the beta patch its some how interfering.

im not thats whats wierd, its like when running both at same time means it removes the models :S

yeah I think the problem is that ace is over running smk but i could be wrong. -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors -Skipintro "-name=CW2 K. Mackenzie[TF313]" "-mod=@CBA;@ACEX_SM;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU;@SMK" thats my target line and it works fine.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Also do you run any other mods than ace and smk?

Now this might sound weird but try downloading some mods make an addon folder and run those mods with smk in the exact same mod folder. This method also worked for me but if this doesn't work im not really sure what will.