Sign in to follow this  
MJR. Gastovski

Cartoon series

While navigating through the Movie topic on this forum it said on the topic Avon lady said they should make a cartoon series of OFP. I thought the idea was crazy but after 8 or so posts people seemed to like the idea of a animation series.

Then it hit me, what if we were to somehow make a petition to vote for a OFP cartoon series, I also think if we do Avon Lady should lead the petition because it was her idea for an OFP animated series and if we do finish the petition I think we should give it to DIC entertainment. (the company that made the Sonic and Mario animated series which were great by the way and they should make another Video Game animated series this time OFP)

So come on who's with me?

As much as I applaud your enthusiasm, the chances of that actually happening are slim to none. In today's world, I doubt a cartoon where realistic killing is the norm would fly real well. Even GI JOE is considered extremely violent, and they didn't kill a single bad guy in their whole existence.

if they ever make it, it better be made from editor and scripts. and although it is inappropriate for kids, it's ok for 15+, which is pretty much who will watch it.

I could see Devilchaser making a short story within the editor, but a whole cartoon series seems highly unlikely

COLINMAN

And of course, there would be mission submission contests and prizes, like a week at a Marine boot camp. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 11 2002,06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And of course, there would be mission submission contests and prizes, like a week at a Marine boot camp. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ehh..marine bbot camp is a prize...? ouch....not for me...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 11 2002,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ehh..marine bbot camp is a prize...? ouch....not for me...<span id='postcolor'>

Boot camp would be for the last place entry. So, yes, you do qualify. tounge.gif

this kinda reminds me of a thread that talked about how CM treated press ppl. CM was promoting it's boxing game, and sent some press personel in real boxing training, and have them in a ring. one ended up with his nose broken.

so wonder what they did to press personels to promote OFP

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 11 2002,10:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so wonder what they did to press personels to promote OFP<span id='postcolor'>

An airsoft torurnament against CM/BIS staff, with all the camo and trappings would be an idea. Some corporations do this with their employees.