Sign in to follow this  
deltadagger

Need help with combining SOM and Simple support module

Hey guys, FNG over here, i've searched all the way through armaholic and several arma sites about this reinforcement scripting, but i found it a bit complicated (Please correct my searching and give me a link of it if you think i've missed something in my search). SO i just came up with using this simple support module which can give you reinforcement.

Anyways i've been making this mission using a SOM module, basicly the mission consist of just cruising around and solving SOM missions given through the radio, while also using some support functions from the SOM using some triggers and scripts. But SOM cant give you reinforcements so i've decided to mix it up with that simple support module. but THE PROBLEM is that the support menu from the simple support module keep blocking the communications radio channel from showing list of support menu from the SOM. it just keep occupying the communications selection menu (0-8). So i cannot respons to any SOM mission given through the radio, nor call support from the SOM module.

So basically the random mission just been cutted off by this problem.

Any advice guys?

Your help will be very appreciated

PS : someguys already told me to work it out with SOM only , not with SSM anymore, but i really cant find the script for Reinforcements in Secondary Operations Module