Sign in to follow this  
Slider7

Logitech Extremeâ„¢ 3D Pro

Hello everybody ; )

First of all, I've to say, that you did a great job with this game.

I'm flying with the Microsoft Flight Simulator since 10 years (FSX for the last years) and I was really happy as I heard about your game.

But now to the topic, unfortunately whether the game knows my joystick, it's pretty unflyable ingame. First I thought it's because of the difficulty, but even on easy the helicopter does not really what I want it to do.

Perhaps you think I'm just to stupid for it, but I can assure that I could land a helicopter on a moving boat in FSX and now it's almost impossible to controll it.

As soon as I lift off the helicopter is super nervous and starts to bend backwards.

Perhaps it's the sensivity and deadzone options of the joystick, so I would like to know, if somebody here has the same Logitech and perhaps the same problems or an answer for my trouble.

Kindyl regards

Slider7

I have the same stick and I can fly on expert without problems. Sure it's not easy to fly! It's a challenge but with a bit of patience you will learn to control your helicopter. Make sure you have the latest patch (1.03). I recommend you start with the light heli.

If you don't have pedals make sure you have the dead zone on the z-axis set to maximum to avoid accidental pedal input and set the throttle as analogue collective.

takeonh2011-12-3017-2igjft.jpg

schieberegler67gl.jpg