Sign in to follow this  

Just download the Steam goodies and spend a few hours last night messing with 'Boot Camp', which seems kinda hinky in places.

However, after messing up with the AT course I took my left over ammo over to the nearby village to spread mayhem. Of course, I got wounded. But is there:

1) Any way to apply some degree of self First Aid? In most cases I should be able to do something to slow down the bleeding, I think.

2) Is there any way to find out what the wound is? Am I gut shot or did I cut my pinky on the wire? Seems a reasonable question.

Thx for any info.

LOL, papercuts suck. I got my hand caught closing that ammo crate. Then tripping over that damn rock... just kidding.

Actually I'm not really sure about the hit location ( switching between MODs too much ) other than being leg-shot tends to lead to being unable to stand or walk. As far as First Aid, I don't believe so. Prehaps the pros will offer additional info.

Btw, MOD usage with the default missions is generally not recommended.

Yeah, paper-cuts are just so disabling. LOL

I wasn't expecting much, just where I had been hit and maybe a little bit of self-aid. Not a biggie, just there is so much here I thought I was missing something.

Btw, MOD usage with the default missions is generally not recommended.

I'm assuming that you mean any mission that is part of the package as purchased, right? Somewhat disappointing, I love adding all the goodies mods provide.

That is probably a hint that will save me endless grief.

Find it odd that a basic gameplay question was moved into Editing & Scripting.

Edited by akmatov

Yeah me too. But generally "some" MODs really enhance the game ( visually ) and others may alter the "intensions" that the scripter intended ( via AI behavior ).

After you learn the mechanics of the game, then start trying a MOD or so. They can really give a whole dimension to the game.