Sign in to follow this  
Alchemist87

Building in forest

Hi!

I just want to ask, that how can one build factories into forest in CTI warfare game? There is a parameter with which you can disable or enable the collide detection of defenses, but that's not that, with which you can build factories, into forest. Also, someone once told me, that I have to type "#build_in_forest=enabled", and with that, the collide detection of factories and other warfare buildings is disabled, and I should be able to build into forest. But I tried it many times, and it doesn't work. Or, there should be something that should be done, before I give the command, like I must be admin or something?

I know that building in forest is not a good idea, but there are ways with which you can take out the disadvantages of that, like building the factory into forest, but the spawning point is in free area, perhaps near to a road. So, I think being able to build into forest, could be useful, because it's harder to discover the base that way, and also the trees could give cover, when the enemy is near to the base. But I don't know, how exactly I can do that. Does someone know? :)

Edited by Alchemist87