Sign in to follow this  
nightsta1ker

TrackIR

I have a trackIR 5 and I cannot get it to work in TOH. I have tried all of the obvious thing as far as settings. I must be missing something. Is anyone else having this problem? Any advice or recommendations?

It works fine in all of my other games/simulators.

To be precise about my issue, when I have my trackIR running, and enable it in the controllers menu, it does not work in game at all. I have tried using default mapping for it as well as tried to tie it in to specific views manually. The TOH manual says next to nothing about TrackIR other than that it is fully supported in this game.

Thanks in advance.

Does the LED on the right side of the sensor light up when you start the game?

I have a trackIR 5 and I cannot get it to work in TOH. I have tried all of the obvious thing as far as settings. I must be missing something. Is anyone else having this problem? Any advice or recommendations?

It works fine in all of my other games/simulators.

To be precise about my issue, when I have my trackIR running, and enable it in the controllers menu, it does not work in game at all. I have tried using default mapping for it as well as tried to tie it in to specific views manually. The TOH manual says next to nothing about TrackIR other than that it is fully supported in this game.

Thanks in advance.

Mine did not work either.

I resolved the problem by closing down the program and within IR5 I checked for updates. If you look in the top left of the IR5 screen you can see the IR symbol. Click on that and a drop down will appear. Click on check for updates and that should trigger an update. I hope it helps and yes there are posts elsewhere about this but come on, nightsta1ker, has been a real star with flying skills advice.

By the way thank you for the auto rotation coaching tips you posted. In free flight I can now do a "powered" auto-r but still need to practice, practice, practise, the power to idle auto-r. Managed to do it in career mode. :)

Cheers

Mine did not work either.

I resolved the problem by closing down the program and within IR5 I checked for updates. If you look in the top left of the IR5 screen you can see the IR symbol. Click on that and a drop down will appear. Click on check for updates and that should trigger an update. I hope it helps and yes there are posts elsewhere about this but come on, nightsta1ker, has been a real star with flying skills advice.

By the way thank you for the auto rotation coaching tips you posted. In free flight I can now do a "powered" auto-r but still need to practice, practice, practise, the power to idle auto-r. Managed to do it in career mode. :)

Cheers

Thanks, and you're welcome!

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

-Ziggy-;2051764']isn't there a thread about this already?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=126801

I bow to you oh Forum Master Tracker of Other People's Posts! :notworthy:

-Ziggy-;2052397']lol SMARTASS ;)

it's just an indication that I read the forums too much :o

I agree!

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

P.S. It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass.