Sign in to follow this  
kungsangun

POV on joystick settings

Just purchased the game and I am having alot of fun checking things out. However I cannot get my PointOfView (Hat switch) to work correctly. Which head motions should it be configured to? I'd like it to work as it does in FSX. My joystick is a logitech extreme 3d pro.

Also when you enable the mini GPS (Rctrl+G) and leave the helicoptor and return it is no longer enabled. Maybe this is intended.

Thanks for any help.

I would love someone to give the proper answer to this!:(

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Ok, after searching the forums and finding nothing that really addressed this with a proper answer. I have one to give..

This is what I did...

Was simple and took me 5min to work it out..

1st thing I did is set in game all setting to default for my controls.

I then went to Saitek website and downloaded the newest version of their sst software.

I opened the profile and told it to set my POV as Mouse. DONE.

Works perfect just like FSX!

I then started game without adding anything setting to my Joystick I played the game..

Everything worked perfect. I then went into the game settings and changed what I wanted on my joystick controls.

Oh one thing.. After save the POV in your SST make sure to load the profile before starting the game.

Hope this helps..:)

I just got this simulator and I will fine turn my profile with SST after playing around with it in the next few days..

I will make it downloadable once done if anyone wants it..

Edited by Goodinhigh
Added to post

My joystick is not a Saitek...had one but the Forcefeedback died!..

Anyway found the solution in another thread..

Thanks!

Did you find a solution? Which one is that thread? I don't know how to solve the hat switch problem :(